- 1 (12 oz) can solid white albacore tuna in oil, drained
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 2 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- 1 (16 oz) jar Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni per directions; drain. Coat hot macaroni with salad oil.
- Combine macaroni with drained tuna and sprinkle with cider vinegar, as much as desired.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- When macaroni mixture is cooled, add celery, onion, and salad dressing; mix well.
- Add eggs; toss gently.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, garnish with paprika
The Perfect Hard-boiled Egg
True Story. When I was first married, I once boiled eggs so long, they exploded all over the kitchen. That’s not how it’s supposed to happen. Here’s my mom’s easy, no-chance-of-explosion method. Put the eggs in a saucepan. Fill the saucepan with cool water, covering the eggs. Over a medium heat, bring the water to a rock-n-roll boil, about 10 minutes or so. Turn the burner off, cover the pot, and let the eggs sit for 15-20 minutes. Works every time.
Similar posts you might like
I have a thing for salads. Next to soup, salads are one of my favorite food...
Sold by street vendors throughout Mexico, this sweet, smoky, corn-off-the-c...
Found this tasty little salad online, and we love it! You can whip up it up...
There is nothing better on a hot summer day than a chilled antipasto salad....