Chicken Parmezip for 2
- 4 tablespoons Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
½cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush top side of each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip.
- In a shallow pan, combine Parmesan cheese, Italian breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Dip top side of chicken in dry mixture.
- Brush other side of chicken with 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip and dip in dry mixture.
- Place completely-coated chicken on boiler pan. Spoon any remaining dry mixture over top of chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes or longer, until tender.
Similar posts you might like
Your dinner only gets better when you serve a fine cut of beef marinated ov...
A super easy-to-make crock-pot casserole that is so-o-o-o good, it's sure t...
There’s no denying—chili is a perfect comfort food. This chunky chili is a ...
This tasty chicken dish whips up in less than 20 minutes and gets rave revi...