Light and Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes for 2
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, all of the spices, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg. Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Pour in ¼ cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup, a pat of butter, and pecans.